You shouldn’t have to be a security professional to have a very secured WordPress website, so we’ll set up and provide you with training to easily secure & protect your WordPress Website.
- WordPress Brute Force Protection: Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user with WordPress brute force protection
- File Change Detection: If someone manages to get into your site, they’ll probably add, remove or change a file.
- 404 Detection: If a bot is scanning your site for vulnerabilities, it will generate a lot of 404 errors.
- Strong Password Enforcement: Set which level of users on your site (admins, editors, users, etc.) need to have strong passwords.
- Lock Out Bad Users: Keep bad users away from your site if they have too many failed login attempts, if they generate too many 404 errors, or if they’re on a bot blacklist.
- Blocks threats and attacks. If your site keeps on going down because of DDoS attacks and other threats, we’ll set up the necessary tools to automatically prevents your site from going down.
- Tracking Website UpTime. Be aware whenever your website goes down